An Important Update Regarding DDCO COVID Relief Response for Brokers
If you experience a problem while logging in, please make sure that you are logging in under the BROKER Login tab. If you don't, you will get an error message.
Helping You Find the Right Plan for Your Clients
We've got the choice of plans and providers to help you find a plan that fits the unique needs of all your clients...from large national corporations to small local businesses. Delta Dental of Colorado has got you and your clients covered.
Plans & Products
We want to make it even easier for you to help your clients and do business with us.
Get Appointed to Sell Delta Dental Products
In order to sell our products, you must agree to our terms and become appointed with Delta Dental of Colorado. Once appointed, you will receive a broker/vendor number. Then you’re ready to sell!
To complete the application you'll need the following information:
- Email (for producer and/ or agency)
- ACH banking information (for commission deposits)
- Valid State of Colorado license number (for producer and/ or agency).
If you have questions, please call 303-741-9300 or email email@example.com and someone will assist you.
Common Questions Regarding Broker Appointments
Q: I’m already appointed to sell group products. How can I sell individual products too?
A: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will assist you.
Q: I’m already appointed to sell individual products. How can I sell group products too?
A: Submit a completed master application for the group you have sold. Be sure to complete the Producer Information section at the end of the master application.
Q: I'm not sure if I'm appointed with Delta Dental. Who can I contact to find out?
A: Send an email to email@example.com
- Broker Agreement with W-9
- Producer of Record Change Request Form
- Group Application—100+ Lives
- Website Authorization Form
- Claim Form
- Enrollment Form—English
- Enrollment Form—Spanish
- Automatic Draft Authorization Form—Group
- Wire Transfer Payment Information
- Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Authorization
- Group Health Plan Certification Form