Your practice is adding a provider who has not been credentialed with Delta Dental of Colorado.
- Go to Become a Participating Provider, and follow the instructions.
- Credentialing is done every three years.
You want to verify a provider's credentialing dates.
- Log into your Provider account at deltadentalco.com.
- Select View Your Profile on the left side of the page.
- Select View Facility Report.
This report will provide the credentialing dates for all providers in your office. If you have questions, call 303-889-8677 or contact your provider relations representative.
You are a credentialed provider, and you are moving to or adding an additional location (the practice is not moving, just the provider).
- Verify that your credentialing is current.
- If it is not current, go to You need to re-credential below.
- If it is current, provide the requested items listed below:
- Provider name
- Provider license number
- Name of new practice
- Address of new practice
- Payment address (if different from location address)
- Phone number of new practice/location.
- Tax ID of new practice
- Effective date of change
- Tax ID(s) of location(s) to disassociate from (if applicable)
You need to recredential.
Delta Dental of Colorado is partnering with DDS Enroll (DentalXChange) to allow credentialing to be done online. Please go to DDS Enroll for instructions. Questions on recredentialing can be directed to DentalXChange at:
- Phone: 1-800-576-6412, ext. 471
You are a credentialed provider, and your practice is moving to a new location.
Simply fill out a Change of Address Form.
You sold a practice.
If you recently sold a practice, please submit the following information to email@example.com:
- Name of practice
- Tax ID of practice to deactivate
- Effective date
You bought a practice or are adding an additional location.
If you recently purchased a practice or are adding an additional location, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Prior name of practice and its tax ID number
- New name of practice or new location
- Substitute W-9 form
Orthodontic Offices Only: You changed your tax ID number.
If you recently changed your tax ID for any reason, please submit a list of Colorado patients from whom you are currently receiving payments and include the following information:
- Name of practice and tax ID to change from
- Name of practice and tax ID to change to
- Effective date of change
- First and last name of patient
- Subscriber ID
- Subscriber first and last name
Important Note: If you have patients who are members with Delta Dental member companies in states other than Colorado, please contact that state's Delta Dental member company for their procedures, which may vary from Delta Dental of Colorado's.
You need to terminate a provider from your practice.
Please contact your provider relations representative. If you are not sure who your representative is, consult this map.
You are changing bank information that will affect your Direct Deposit (EFT).
- Upon receipt of this form, we will inactivate your old Direct Deposit account, and you will receive paper checks during the 14-day transition period until the new account is active.
You need information on the National Provider Identification (NPI) number.
The National Provider Identifier (NPI) was adopted and became effective May 23, 2007 as the standard unique health identifier for health care providers to carry out a requirement in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) for the adoption of such a standard. You must have an individual NPI for each provider and you can also have an NPI for your business.
- To verify an NPI number, please go to https://npiregistry.com.hhs.gov
- To apply for an NPI number, please go to https://nppes.cms.hhs.gov/#/
- To make corrections to NPI information, please email email@example.com or call 1-800-465-3203.
You need to create a provider login to access the Delta Dental of Colorado website.
You will need a username and password if you are a new Delta Dental of Colorado provider or if you have recently changed your tax ID. Our system is user-friendly, but if you need assistance, please call 303-889-8677 or contact your provider relations representative. Follow these instructions to create your provider login.
TIP: Preferred browser is Google Chrome.
- Go to deltadentalco.com.
- Select Member/Provider Login on the top left of the page.
- At the bottom of the drop-down menu, select New Users register here.
- Select the link for deltadental.com.
- Select "I am either a Dentist or am associated with a Dentist."
- Complete the information the webpage requests.
- Once all of your information is entered, select Register User at the bottom of the page.
- Select a username and password.
TIP: Do not include a dash in the tax ID. Only include the numbers of the provider license in the license ID box. (e.g., if the license number is CO000012345, please enter 12345 in the license ID box.)
TIP: Your username must be original. Your password must be at least 7 characters and include an uppercase, lowercase, and a number.
Your provider login is complete. If the system asks you for an authorization code, please call 303-889-8677 or contact your provider relations representative for assistance. Your username and password will work for both deltadentalco.com and deltadental.com.