We have two programs that will help Delta Dental of Colorado members with copay assistance.
The Delta Dental of Colorado Fund for DDCO-Insured Who Need Help With Copays and/or Have Reached Their Annual Maximum:
- This program is available to Coloradans who have DDCO insurance who cannot afford their plan’s copayment for dental services or have reached their annual maximum. Once accepted, DDCO Fund will pay up to $1,000 for treatment. Treatment not covered by the patient’s primary insurance will not be covered under the DDCO Fund.
Patients must provide documentation of income to qualify. The chart below is a useful guide.
|People in family||Annual Household Income||Monthly Household Income|
Delta Dental of Colorado Fund for Children Enrolled in CHP+ Who Exceed Their Annual Maximum:
- This program is available to children enrolled in CHP+ who have met their annual dental benefit maximum ($1,000) or orthodontic annual benefit maximum ($1,500) but need additional treatment. Once accepted, the child will qualify for additional coverage up to $1,000.
- All services must be completed by the end of the calendar year; if additional assistance is needed, the patient must reapply each year.
- Patient is responsible for copays.
- Procedures not covered by CHP+ will not be covered under the DDCO Fund.
- Payment will only be made to DDCO participating dentists.
How do I enroll my patient(s)?Enrollment is easy!
- A dentist’s office submits a Pre-Determination Benefit Voucher for treatment on behalf of the patient.
- An application is submitted.
- Must include income documentation.
- Must include the Pre-Determination Voucher.
If you have a patient who might benefit from this program, please call us at 303-889-8607.